There has never been a better time to indulge in the science and technology of Artificial Intelligence. We are a group of people who love what we do. Our founders have a wealth of experience working on various ground-breaking products including self driving cars, AWS AI services, GMail, Google Docs and flash storage systems. Backgrounds include key roles at Google, AWS, Uber, founding team of a startup which had a billion dollar IPO, and degrees from IIT, Stanford and Dartmouth.
We are looking for talented backend software engineers, machine learning software engineers and research scientists to be part of the founding team. You will help build the product that applies unsupervised learning to model the world and automatically creates and manages production grade AI systems. As an initial member of the founding team, you will own a significant chunk of the company, shape its culture and work on state-of-the-art science and technology.
Responsible for coming up with new techniques in unsupervised learning, dataset augmentation and deep reinforcement learning that can be applied to automating various parts of the AI development workflow.
Candidates will need to have a PhD preferably in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning. We are looking for people who have done research / published papers in one of the following areas:
- Unsupervised Learning
- Generative Modeling
- Deep Neural Networks
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Causal Reasoning
Ideal candidates would be able to rapidly iterate on new ideas with engineers, potentially publish at top conferences and be able to write code.
Software Engineer - Backend Systems
Responsible for building out a cloud runtime for an AI engine that automates various aspects of an ML/AI system workflow including feature pipelines, model training and a real-time multi-tenant inference system.
Candidates will need to have a BS or MS from top notch CS programs with over 4 years of industry experience. We are looking for excellent backend / systems software engineers who have experience building at least one of the following:
- Large scale backend systems used by consumer or high volume enterprise services
- Cloud data processing platforms in production
- Large scale machine learning pipeline infrastructure
Experience building production applications which use ML/AI is a plus.
Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Responsible for implementing various algorithms to do automated feature extraction and dataset augmentation, optimizing runtimes of neural network algorithms and building higher level abstractions for various common AI/ML techniques.
Candidates will need to have a BS or MS from top notch CS programs with industry experience. We are looking for machine learning software engineers who have experience building at least one of the following:
- ML/AI models which are in production
- New neural network algorithms based on research papers
- Low level performance optimization of deep learning systems
- Machine learning platforms
Responsible for evangelizing our state-of-the-art AI services and closing pivotal deals. You will be in-charge of all aspects of the sales funnel including prospecting for leads, building customer relationships and closing deals.
Candidates should ideally have experience in:
- Closing enterprise software sales with line-of-business and/or business application owners
- Understanding and communicating technical products/services to customers
- Working in start-up environments to help build a robust sales funnel without an extensive support system
- Have experience in closing quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles